GP SF 1000 Dimethyl Silicone Fluid
|Grade||GP SF 1000|
|Packaging Size||50,100,200 kg|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
- Gayatri Polychem silicone fluids, Dimethyl Silicone Fluids, Dimethyl Polysiloxanes silicone fluids are water clear liquids which Their distinguishing features result from their molecular structure. Silicone fluids are Dimethyl polysiloxanes with unbranched chains consisting of alternate silicon & oxygen atoms, their free valencies being saturated with Methyl groups, whereas carbon chains of organic materials are rather sensitive to external influences, the stability of the organic Si-O bonds corresponds in many regards to the chemically inert behaviour of mineral Silicates.
- Dimethyl Silicone Fluids dissolve in acetone, alcohol, particularly in benzene, ether, chloroform and carbon tetrachloride but little in water. It is white or light yellow in color. These fluids are used as sulfuration active agent of natural and compound glue and pastern emulsion. It can also be used as a material of stabilizer of plastics and plasticizers. In pharmaceutical industry, it is used to make ointments, suppositories and many more. In addition, it can be applied to make candle, cosmetics, furbisher and waterproof agent.
GP SF 60K Silicone Fluid
|Grade||GP SF 60K|
|Temperature||315 Degree C|
|PH Value||6.5 t0 7.5|
- much of the stability And the good dielectric properties of this group.
- Available in the form of crystal-clear liquid viscosity from 0.65 to 2.5 million centistokes,
- Very low viscosity grades Gayatri Polychem DM Silicone Fluid is serviceable from -40o to 200oC. Its service life at high temperature can be considerably increased
- by employment in closed system out of contact with Air or oxygen. It is characteristised by non-toxicity and non irritating, oxidation resistance water repellency, high resistance to permanent break-down due to shear; uniform retention of dielectric properties over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies, and long service-life where conventional organic liquids fail rapidly.
GP SF 350 Silicone Fluid
|Grade||GP SF 350|
|Packaging Type||Barrel, Can, Drum|
|PH Value||6.5 to 7.5|
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Packaging Size||50,200 kg|
As damping fluid for damping overload relays, dashpot, shock absorber, ordnance and aircrafts
Instrument speedometer, ammeter, gauge, portable
weighing scale, and permanently scaled torsional
vibration damper for the crankshaft of diesel – locomotive engines As hydraulic fluid in instruments and gauges
and other precision tools and instruments operated by fluid
As most efficient and reliable liquid dielectrics and
coolant in transformers, magnetron, capacitor and many other electrical and electronic applications.
Relays, capacitors, insulators, vacuum tubes and fluorescent lighting tubes are made durably water-
repellent and given better dielectric properties under humid conditions.
As a most efficient polishing agent used in most automobile and furniture polish, resulting in polishes
develop a high gloss with least rubbing.
As coatings and impregnates for packing, diaphragms filter cloth and free flowing powder.
As an excellent release agent in moulding plastic and
- Delivery Time: With In 7 Days Date Of Received Purchase Order